The demand for Biotechnology Media, Sera And Reagents Industry is anticipated to be high for the next six years. By considering this demand we provide latest Biotechnology Media, Sera And Reagents Market Report which gives complete industry analysis, market outlook, size, growth and forecast till 2025. This report will assist in analyzing the current and future business trends, sales and revenue forecasts.
The Biotechnology Media, Sera And Reagents Market report offers majority of the latest and newest industry data that covers the overall market situation along with future Assessment.
The global biotechnology media, sera and reagents market was valued at $18,794 million in 2017 and is estimated to reach at $32,974 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 7.3% from 2018 to 2025.
Biotechnology is the branch of science that uses living organisms to make technological advancements and adapt those technologies to various different fields including agriculture, genetic engineering, novel drug developments, and several others. Media and sera find their application in animal tissue culture and plant tissue culture, while reagents are used in various biotechnology applications such as diagnosis, laboratory research, drug development, and others.
Considerable rise in the biotechnological R&D pertaining to the development of biopharmaceuticals has led to an increase in demand for culture media, sera, and reagents market. Moreover, increase in investments and funding for research interventions in both developed and developing countries further boost the market growth. However, ethical & scientific concerns associated with the potential of misuse of biotechnology research practices and dearth of skilled personnel restrict the market growth. On the contrary, untapped potential of the emerging economies is anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities to the key players involved in the biotechnology media, sera and reagents market in the near future.
The biotechnology media, sera and reagents media market is segmented based on type, application, end user, and region. Based on type, the market is divided into media, sera and reagents. The media segment is further bifurcated into lysogeny broth, classical media, serum free media, chemically defined media, specialty media, stem cell media and others. The sera segment is further classified into fetal bovine sera, new born calf sera, and others. Likewise, the reagents segment is further segmented into antibiotics, DNA/RNS isolation reagents, PCR reagents, buffers and others. Based on application, the market is categorized into cancer research, biopharmaceuticals, clinical diagnostics, regenerative medicine & tissue engineering, and others. Based on end user, it is classified into biotechnology & pharmaceutical industry, academic institute, research laboratory, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key Benefits for Biotechnology Media, Sera And Reagents Market:
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global biotechnology media, sera and reagents market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- A comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided from 2018 to 2025 to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- An extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps understand the global trends in the biotechnology media, sera and reagents market.
- Key players and their strategies are provided to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Biotechnology Media, Sera And Reagents Key Market Segments:
- Lysogeny Broth
- Classical Media
- Serum Free Media
- Chemically Defined Media
- Specialty Media
- Stem Cell Media
- Fetal Bovine Sera
- New Born Calf Sera
- DNA/RNS Isolation Reagents
- PCR Reagents
- Cancer Research
- Regenerative Medicine & Tissue Engineering
By End User
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Academic Institute
- Research Laboratory
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Key Market Players
- GE Healthcare
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Merck KGaA (Sigma Aldrich)
- Sartorius AG
- HiMedia Laboratories Pvt., Ltd
- Lonza Group Ltd
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Thermofisher Scientific
- Corning Incorporated
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (NYSE:BDX)
The other players in the value chain include (profiles not included in the report)
- Avantor Performance Materials, LLC
- Caisson Laboratories, Inc
- Cell Culture Technologies LLC
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Sera Scandia A/S (Biowest)
- Vitro Diagnostics, Inc.
- Cyagen Biosciences
Big Market Research has a range of research reports from various publishers across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
We are instrumental in providing quantitative and qualitative insights on your area of interest by bringing reports from various publishers at one place to save your time and money. A lot of organizations across the world are gaining profits and great benefits from information gained through reports sourced by us.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
Toll Free: +1-800-910-6452